- We offer FREE and CONFIDENTIAL On-Site Inspections
- Do you want to know if your office is OSHA compliant?
- We inspect the top 40 areas most cited
- You will receive an estimated total of fines LIVE ONLINE TRAINING
- New employee OSHA training required prior to occupational exposure and annually thereafter.
- CEU, CME, CDE and CNE available
- Sample video - Bloodborne Pathogens CONFERENCE / SEMINARS
- Compliance Alliance is exclusively committed to ensuring healthcare providers achieve OSHA and Infection Control compliance while increasing productivity, morale, and safety awareness.
- Healthcare Specific Osha Conference Nationwide
Doctors & Dentists - Info
- OSHA inspections are up 400% since January 2010
- OSHA raised the minimum fine from $1,000 to $3,000 per violation (Effective Oct. 1, 2010)
- You must provide every employee with OSHA training each year
- Lack of documentation leads to more citations than any other deficiency
- Every medical office must have an OSHA program in place, regardless of the size, nature or location of your practice
- Infection Control Training is required for all staff that participate in sterilization
- OSHA instituted a Severe Enforcement Program effective Oct. 1, 2010 that has resulted in more stringent enforcement, an increased number of citations, and higher classification of penalties resulting in higher overall minimum fines